6.20.2011

To say I've been uninspired to post is on understatement.  I have flat out forgotten that I even have a blog.  And the fact that it's taken me almost a month to do a playlist post--the easiest of the pre-formatted posts that I do --is just, well, embarrassing.

Although coming back to Blogger after a month or so hiatus, I have to say: the interface is crappy.  I see why people start in Blogger and then migrate away.

Anywho, on with the music.

This playlist sucked.  When I finished putting it together the result felt uninspired.  I thought it would grow on me, they I just needed to warm up to this collection of music. Nope, never happened.  Even listening to it afterward I don't really click with the selection of songs, and the majority of the playlist is made up of songs from other playlists.  Oh well--I guess they can't all be winners.

  • Jacqueline; Franz Ferdinand
  • Howlin' for You; The Black Keys
  • Rumour Has It; ADELE
  • La Mexicana; Bacilos
  • Young Blood; The Naked and Famous
  • Let's Go Dancing; The Fashion
  • Bamboleo; Gipsy Kings
  • Ready to Start; Arcade Fire
  • Hanging On; Valley Lodge
  • Feel Like Taking You Home; Brendan Benson
  • I Really Want You; Plain White T's
  • Sins of My Youth; Neon Trees
  • All of My Loving; Valley Lodge
  • Great DJ; The Ting Tings
  • I'm Not Over; Carolina Liar
  • Home; Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
  • Empty Room; Arcade Fire
  • Any Way You Want It; Journey
  • Poised and Ready; Brendan Benson
  • Not New In N.Y.; The Fashion
  • Animal; Neon Trees
  • Come On Eileen; Dexy's Midnight Runners
  • A Little Less Conversation (JXL Radio Edit Remix); Elvis Presley
  • Month of May; Arcade Fire
  • Shout; The Isley Brothers
  • Assassin; Muse
  • I Gotta Feeling; Black Eyed Peas
  • Percussion Gun; White Rabbits
  • The Pretender; Foo Fighters
  • Let's Dance to Joy Division; The Wombats
  • Move Along; The All-American Rejects

No comments: