7.19.2009

Random thoughts

Some things I'm thinking about while waiting for my boss to show up for this 2pm meeting he called (yes, it's Sunday, and yes, it's 3pm right now):
  • FML
  • I should have planned to go to the beach yesterday. Mr. Weatherman you lied about the rain on Saturday--it was perfect summer weather. I need to place less trust in your forecasts.
  • I really, really, really want a dog. Particularly this one. Or this one. Stupid landlord and his no pets rule.
  • I would prefer a job that rewarded me for the amount of work I put in.
  • I really need to sell that table from our kitchen and those shelves we don't use and donate some random stuff lying around the apartment.
  • I'm very curious about how life would be if I wasn't in New York
  • My in-laws' bakery seems to be having a good summer, I hope they can keep the business going through the winter.
That's it for now.

4 comments:

Jess said...

That sucks that you were at work on a Sunday!

CyclingDivas said...

Working on Sunday??? Sacrilege!!!! I like the Boston Terrier however I have a Golden puppy i might be willing to let go of....

The Boring Runner said...

Blahhhh, working sucks. We all just need to win the lottery.

I actually thought of you (in the least creepy way as possible) before my 5K this past weekend. I wanted to set up a really quick playlist that would have been based on my various points in the race. Of course, I got lazy and just hit shuffle instead – and got Christmas music! FML :-D

Julia said...

Hi Im new to your blog; sorry about your meeting, that really blows!
I thought I'd answer your question about life outside of NY: it might look like this http://chocolateshoestrings.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-run-felt-like-vacation.html
and yay about your in-law's bakery; my uncle owns a bakery and I know how much work it is!