(1) Write your own six word memoir.
(2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
(3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogs-universe.
(4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
(5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
This is going to be an interesting exercise in conciseness for someone that is usually verbose. I could go the running route. Or the college sweetheart route. Or the lived up and down the east coast route. Or even the advertising route--uck, I think I'll ignore that. Or the really, really, really enjoy food route. The possibilities are endless, but the words are limited.
While I like "I'm faster than my better half," I think that would be a one-way ticket to the couch tonight. Then I thought of "Eat today. Run tomorrow. Work a lot." but I really didn't really like how that one ends on a sour note. Then I finally got one that worked for me. So without further adieu, here is my six-word memoir:
Eat, run, work, laugh, sleep. Repeat.
And my tags are:
5. ...um, crap, it seems like everyone else I know has already done this. Um. Um. I'll tag wifey and let you know what her six-word memoir is.