4.05.2008

I'm it--watch out

Ted tagged me on his website to do the six-word bio that is making it's way through the running blog circles. Here are the rules:

(1) Write your own six word memoir.
(2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
(3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogs-universe.
(4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
(5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

This is going to be an interesting exercise in conciseness for someone that is usually verbose. I could go the running route. Or the college sweetheart route. Or the lived up and down the east coast route. Or even the advertising route--uck, I think I'll ignore that. Or the really, really, really enjoy food route. The possibilities are endless, but the words are limited.

While I like "I'm faster than my better half," I think that would be a one-way ticket to the couch tonight. Then I thought of "Eat today. Run tomorrow. Work a lot." but I really didn't really like how that one ends on a sour note. Then I finally got one that worked for me. So without further adieu, here is my six-word memoir:

Eat, run, work, laugh, sleep. Repeat.

And my tags are:
1. Jon
2. Nitmos
3. Moon
4. Steve
5. ...um, crap, it seems like everyone else I know has already done this. Um. Um. I'll tag wifey and let you know what her six-word memoir is.

7 comments:

Marcy said...

Good stuff homie! That pretty much sums me up as well LOL (except the "work" part :P)

Jess said...

Nicely done 6 word memoir.

RunToTheFinish said...

that was great!

Nitmos said...

Darn, you took all the good verbs. I can only think of one other thing I do as frequently and that's "pick my nose" but that takes to long to describe.

I'll post mine later this week.

Nancy said...

Nice one. These are not easy to do.

RunnerGirl said...

Great six word bio!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! I'm terrible at being succinct, lol. Give me six thousand words, maybe, and then we'll talk ;)

I like yours a lot, though. Reads almost like a recipe...for a happy life. :)